Well as usual I'm writting after like five months due to the potential explosion thats gonna take place in my head in a few seconds time.
This time I am writing so as to think about my imperious need to make simpe things complicated and how those things end up draining every single bit of energy of my body.
Seriously I can't understand why I can't simply take things as they come instead of thinking all possible possibilities and random consequences which is mentaly insane.
But the key point is why am I so afraid of not being up to what people expect of me, so afraid and insecure about letting everybody down and hurting anyone.
Again, thinking of this is stupid as it is based on random thoughts of random pissible evnts happening in a hypothetical future that is not even assured. As I said before, insane.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario